- mood lift
- feelings of insight
- increase in sensual and aesthetic appreciation
- feeling interested in things one normally ignores
- feeling engaged with the world
- open- and closed-eye visuals
- general change in consciousness (as with most psychoactives)
- altered perceptions
- changes in perception of time
- unusual thoughts and speech
- day-after effects light, but no work should be planned
- nausea, gas, vomiting (common)
- abdominal cramps
- delerium, dizziness, confusion
- paranoia, fear, and panic (infrequent, more common with higher doses)
Considered to be similar to LSD, LSA effects are not identical. Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds contain the highest content of LSA, other sources include morning glory seeds. Doses range from 5-12 seeds and the duration usually lasts between 4-8 hours. Great for anyone who wants to try LSD without legality issues.
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds
"By consuming these seeds you will feel effects similar to LSD: an amazing feeling of happiness, joy and oneness with the world, euphoric waves running through your body, a very insightful shift in thinking and a feeling of separation from your body.
The first time I tried LSA it became so obvious to me how our beings, our core essence lives and gets through life by the means of our physical body, and the realization that my body is simply the "tool" by which my essence acts and moves around this world made an immense impact on me, which lead to very positive changes in my life.
Ever since then, this is the psychedelic drug I usually recommend to people interested in psychedelics and spiritual experiences, as it's power, price and availability make it a must to at least try this experience."